with Cloud-based systems
Here's a step-by-step guide to getting up and running with TimePilot's Cloud-based systems:
1. Install TimePilot Central 5 Management Software
Within one business day after placing your order, we'll send you a download link and a serial number so you can download and install the TimePilot Central 5 Management Software. Install the software and when requested enter the serial number.
The software's setup wizard will start. It will guide you through a series of questions about your organization's work and pay policies. At the end of the process, you'll enter data about your employees.
2. Set up time clocks on your employees' PCs and phones
Once you have the management software set up, it's time to install the time clocks.
- Start TimePilot Central 5 and click the "Clock Manager" button on the left side of the screen.
- All of the clocks and smartphones that you install will appear here. Click the "Add New Clock" button at the top of the screen.
- Choose your clock type. The Mobile App is TimePilot's iPhone® and Android™ app that individual employees will use to clock in and out. The XBlue Sky app is used by supervisors who are collecting data from Extreme Blue outdoor time clocks.
Set up the Mobile App
- Click the button for smartphones and then "Next."
- Decide who will be able to clock in and out on this phone.
- Now go to the phone and download and install the TimePilot Mobile app onto the phone from Apple's App Store or Google Play. Details ...
- Returning to the computer, click "Next" on the computer screen. A code will appear.
- Open the app and enter the code shown in the previous step.
- That's it; now the phone and the TimePilot Central 5 management software are linked.
Set up other clocks
- Click the button for the clock you want to install and then "Next."
- Give the clock a name, then follow the instructions on the screen.
Ready to buy the Cloud-Based Edition?
We offer two subscription choices with some of the lowest prices in the industry.
(Get 2 months free over monthly plan cost!)
Pricing: As little as $299 per year for management software AND employees.
Pricing: As little as $29 per month for management software AND employees.
Questions: Contact us at 630-879-6400 or email@example.com
On-Premise Edition products