- Size: 3 inches long, 4 inches wide and 1½ inches high. (About the size of a deck of cards.)
- Weight: Just under 5 ounces.
- Capacity: 2,000 users.
- Memory: Each clock holds 12,000 clock-ins and clock-outs. For 20 employees clocking in and out four times a day, that's 150 days!
- No moving parts: nothing to wear out.
- Built in the USA. Details...
- Rechargeable battery lasts about a year on a single full charge. It recharges via USB cable when plugged into a PC.
- Data transfer: Via USB cable to PC.
- Employees clock in and out with a single iButton. iButtons can be re-assigned using the powerful, easy-to-use TimePilot 5 software.
- Data is stored in non-volatile memory.
- Your choice of two options:
- Cloud Edition: Database resides in Cloud and is accessible by PCs running the TimePilot software anywhere there's an internet connection. Pricing is subscription-based and depends on the number of employees in the system. This option also includes the free TimePilot Mobile smartphone app, which allows employees to clock in on their smartphones, and TimePilot PC, an on-screen timeclock that allows employees to clock in at their computers. It also includes unlimited support for as long as you use the product.
- On-Premise Edition: Database resides on the customer's server or PC. One-time pricing; no software limit on employees (each clock will handle up to 2,000). Includes 30 days of free support, after which support can be purchased for an annual fee.
- Calculates worked hours (including overtime, bonuses, etc.) instantly.
- Clock-in and clock-out times are recorded down to the second.
- Complete report generation, including absentee and on-time.
- Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, monthly and custom pay periods.
- Can handle multiple companies, departments and complicated pay policies.
- Vacation accrual, auto lunch.
Minimum user PC requirements
- 64-bit version of Windows 10 and higher. Not sure which version you're running? Click here to find out.
- If you'll be putting your database on your server, Windows Windows Server 2008 and higher.
- 8 gigabytes of RAM.
- 30 gigabytes available on hard disk.
- 1 available USB port.
- Internet access to install software.
TimePilot software is supported by TimePilot Corporation on the following editions of Windows 10: Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Education and Windows 10 Enterprise. TimePilot software is on the in-market supported Windows 10 Current Branch for Business (CBB) servicing branches only and will be supported for the lifetime of the app or until January 1, 2027.
Return to main Tap page
TimePilot Tap fits in the palm of your hand. (Click the image to see a larger version.)
Top view (with USB port).
Right side Left side