- Weatherproof, impact-resistant ABS case—the same kind of plastic used in baseball batting helmets.
- Steel mounting plate fixes the time clock to wall; padlock keeps it there.
- Up to 2,000 employees, 12,000 transactions per clock, multiple clocks per system.
- Audible and visual signal when employees clock in and out.
- W x L x D : 3.75” x 7.25” x 1.75”; weight: 1 lb. 2.5 oz. (without lock)
- Free iPhone app (available at the App Store) and Android app (available at Google Play) to collect data from clocks.
- Clock-in and clock-out times are recorded down to the second.
- Extreme Blue II Enhanced only: The TimePilot software can handle multiple clocks and unlimited employees.
Minimum Smartphone Requirements
- iPhone 4 or later or Android Jellybean (version 4.3) or later.
- Cellular carrier data plan. (Optional for Extreme Blue II; required for Extreme Blue II Enhanced)
Minimum PC requirements (Extreme Blue II Enhanced only)
- Pentium-class IBM-compatible PC.
- 1 gigabyte of RAM.
- 30 GB of available disk space.
- 1 available USB port.
- 64- or 32-bit version of Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2012 Server or Windows 2008 Server.
- CD-ROM drive. (software download also available)
- Internet connection (Optional for Extreme Blue; required for Extreme Blue Enhanced)
TimePilot Extreme Blue II Enhanced software is supported by TimePilot Corporation on the following editions of Windows 10: Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Education and Windows 10 Enterprise. TimePilot Extreme Blue Enhanced software is on the in-market supported Windows 10 Current Branch for Business (CBB) servicing branches only and will be supported for the lifetime of the app or until January 1, 2027.
Return to the main TimePilot Extreme Blue II page