- Weatherproof, impact-resistant ABS case—the same kind of plastic used in baseball batting helmets.
- Steel mounting plate fixes the time clock to wall; padlock keeps it there.
- Each clock handles up to 12,000 transactions, multiple clocks can be used in one system.
- Audible (beep) and visual (light flash) signals when employees clock in and out.
- W x L x D : 3.75” x 7.25” x 1.75”; weight: 1 lb. 2.5 oz. (without lock)
Minimum Smartphone Requirements
- iPhone 4 or later or Android Jellybean (version 4.3) or later.
- Cellular carrier data plan. (Optional for Extreme Blue; required for Extreme Blue Enhanced)
Minimum PC requirements (both versions of Extreme Blue Enhanced only)
- Pentium-class IBM-compatible PC.
- 1 gigabyte of RAM.
- 30 GB of available disk space.
- 1 available USB port.
- 64- or 32-bit version of Windows 8 and higher, as well as Windows Windows Server 2008 and higher.
- CD-ROM drive. (software download also available)
- Internet connection (Optional for Extreme Blue; required for Extreme Blue Enhanced)
TimePilot Extreme Blue Enhanced software is supported by TimePilot Corporation on the following editions of Windows 10: Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Education and Windows 10 Enterprise. TimePilot Extreme Blue Enhanced software is on the in-market supported Windows 10 Current Branch for Business (CBB) servicing branches only and will be supported for the lifetime of the app or until January 1, 2027.
Return to the main TimePilot Extreme Blue page